Visualize the status of your processes in a Kanban board or Gantt diagram view using Roboyo Pipeline. Notifications, a timeline with comments, and file uploads for process support – you to manage everything in one place for the whole Automation Lifecycle.
CREATE MULTIPLE PIPELINES
KANBAN & GANTT VISUALIZATION
CUSTOM PHASES & MILESTONES
GDPR & SECURITY COMPLIANCE
End-to-end automation journey based on the Roboyo Delivery Methodology
Get started with Roboyo Pipeline
ROBOYO PIPELINE GALLERY
Control anytime the automation lifecycle
Roboyo Pipeline has been tailored to help you manage your robot fleet. In this platform everything converges together and you will be able to identify the stage of every robot when it comes to the automation lifecycle. We have used all our experience and expertise in intelligent automation to provide best-in-class service.
- Reassign existing milestones & attachments
- Assign responsibilities per process
- Status indicator shows if phase is compliant
- Archive processes that went to production
- Integrate processes from Roboyo Scout
- Receive Notifications on changes
Roboyo Pipeline FAQ
Roboyo Pipeline covers the end-to-end automation journey based on the Roboyo Delivery Methodology. Visualize the status of your processes in a Kanban Board and a Gantt Diagram view. Notifications, a timeline with comments, and file uploads for processes support – you to manage everything in one place for the whole Automation Lifecycle.
• Visualize the status of your processes in a Kanban Board and Gantt diagram view
• Create multiple Pipelines from scratch or based on Roboyo’s best-practice templates
• Add custom phases or milestones with status
• Reassign existing milestones and attachments to another phase
• Define custom attachments (e.g. PDD, DSD, Code, etc.) and type (URL, File)
• Easily change the order of milestones and status by drag & drop
• Assign responsibilities per process
• Archive processes that go to production
• Integrate processes from Procify
• Receive Notifications on changes
• Timeline with comment function
Pipeline is offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or can be deployed On-Premise in your Cloud. You can choose between different License- and Support-Subscriptions. With SaaS you don’t need to purchase infrastructure, you only pay for the service – our infrastructure adheres to the highest security and data privacy standards.
The Roboyo Pipeline can be used by every company that wants to get its pipeline of automation projects done. It gives you a better overview and a platform to store and manage everything from a single place. The integration with other solutions like Roboyo Scout or Roboyo Coach enables you to use the full power to scale Automation in your organization.
Roboyo Pipeline needs the following input:
- Pipeline Name, Phases, Milestones, Attachment, Status
- Process Name
- Business Unit
- Process Group
- Responsible Team Members
All required data points can be entered in a user-friendly way: either by typing into predefined boxes, selecting via drop-down, or with drag & drop.
We take the protection of your data very seriously and are always up to date on IT security issues. We are an ISO / IEC 27001 certified company, which ensures the highest data security.
Yes, contact us to request a 30-minutes live demo.
Get in touch with us to request a trial license.
Roboyo Pipeline gives you an overview of your Automation Projects. A Kanban Board displays all processes, their actual stage (e.g. Define, Analyze, Design, …) and if they are compliant to your defined requirements (milestones, required files attached, the responsible person assigned). All changes are tracked in a Timeline with information on who was changing what and when.
Right now, Pipeline only supports English, but we are working on German and Spanish language support.
The role-based access feature (e.g. Business Owner, Subject Matter Expert) allows different hierarchical levels to be set up and access rights to be managed.
The Roboyo Pipeline is a web application that requires credentials to login and have access to its functionalities. Contact us for more information.
Yes. You can deploy it on Windows Server or Azure Cloud Infrastructure.
Every browser that supports HTML5 can be used for Roboyo Pipeline.