Selecting the right process to automate is a critical decision that can determine the overall success of your RPA projects. That is why we are here to introduce Roboyo Scout, a Process Assessment Tool that emulates our proven decision-making system for selecting the best processes to automate.
What is Roboyo Scout?
- Enable consistent data gathering
- Allows you to generate a ready-to-automate process shortlist
- Assess technical and strategic complexities that may impact delivery
- Supports the creation of an RPA roadmap based on your strategy
- Ready to use to assess automation opportunities across RPA, OCR, and more advanced technologies
- It contains a knowledge base to ensure the right data entry from the beginning and avoid lengthy data validation
- Based on our experience of more than 1.000 projects
- Consistent data gathering for accurate comparison of different processes
Data gathering made simple
Full segregation of duties
Integration with Roboyo Academy
Align the prioritization with your strategy
Visualize financial & non-financial benefits
Identify processes with automation potential across the whole intelligent automation spectrum
- Not every process is an adequate choice for RPA but Roboyo Scout will help you to identify and select the right ones.
- This easy to use process assessment tool accelerates your implementation by filtering out unfeasible automations.
Roboyo Scout Gallery
ROBOYO SCOUT IN ACTION
REQUEST ROBOYO SCOUT DEMO
ROBOYO SCOUT FAQ
The Roboyo Scout brings our proven evaluation methodology to you in an easy-to-use, drag and drop, format. Define your priorities based on strategy and vision by creating business units and determining the key benefit drivers for automation as well as Assumptions for the Benefits calculation. Input process characteristics, Process volume, and timing and select the applications used in the process. The result is the visualization of the most suitable processes for Automation, and the generation of $/€ Value per process and to assess the implementation complexity.
- Enable consistent data gathering
- Increase the quality of data input with Knowledge Base
- Identify processes for automation by using the Benefit and Implementation Score
- Build your business case by estimating potential Benefits
- Role-based access
- Visualization of financial and non-financial benefits
- Recommendation of automation technology
Roboyo Scout is offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or can be deployed On-Premise in your Cloud. You can choose between different License and Support subscriptions. With SaaS you don’t need to purchase infrastructure, you only pay for the service – our infrastructure adheres to the highest security and data privacy.
Roboyo Scout can be used by every company that wants to start their automation journey but are not sure which processes are the best to automate. Furthermore, it is designed to help companies that already have automation operations in place to scale by creating a list of promising business processes.
- BU Name
- Responsible person
- Key benefit drivers for RPA
- FTE Assumptions
- General Process information
- Process & Data input characteristics
- Benefit related parameter
- The technology required to perform the process
- Required technology for Process Automation
All required data points can be entered in a user-friendly way either into predefined boxes or selected via dropdown or slider.
We take the protection of your data very seriously and are always up to date on IT security issues. Therefore, we are an ISO / IEC 27001 certified company, which ensures the highest data security.
A recommendation on the processes which have the highest automation potential and therefore present the greatest return on investment.
Roboyo Scout is available in English, German, and Spanish.
The role-based access feature (e.g. Business Owner, Subject Matter Expert) allows different hierarchical levels to be set up and access rights to be managed.
Roboyo Scout is a web application that requires credentials to login and have access to its functionalities. Request more information.
Yes, you can deploy it on Windows Server or Azure Cloud Infrastructure. Alternatively, it can be also hosted in the cloud.
Every browser that supports HTML5 can be used for Roboyo Scout.